Top Bar

Eaton House Belgravia

Off-Canvas

Welcome to Eaton House Belgravia

Media


Eaton House Belgravia opened in 1897 when Mr J Morton opened a small school for boys, initially located in Sloane Street and later in Cliveden Place. He had been encouraged in this venture by the mother of a boy that he was coaching - Harold Macmillan.

In 1959, the school, now sited in Eaton Gate, was bought by Mr and Mrs Ingham who had previously run Westminster Kindergarten. When they retired, the school was taken over by Mr and Mrs Harper. Mrs Harper, then Head of the Junior School, had 14 years’ service with the school and was newly-married to Mr Don Harper.

In 2016, Mrs Harper and her younger daughter retired and the day to day running was taken over by her elder daughter, Mrs Luchie Cawood, who has worked in the schools since 1993. She is partnered by investors Sovereign Capital.

After demand from parents, a new nursery opened in Eaton House Belgravia Pre-Prep in September, 2017. Eaton House Belgravia Prep school also opened at the same time. With the addition of these new schools, Eaton House Belgravia can continue to provide exceptional education to a wide variety of boys aged from 3 to 13.